🧭 ZWOLLE EUR 475- 550 netto per week
As a sandblaster, you ensure that products are properly pre-treated and prepared for painting. You make sure that the blasted parts are processed in such a way that your colleague can immediately coat them with varnish or paint. Your main task is the blasting of small and large parts using: steel grit, glass and alumina.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team to meet the agreed daily schedule on time and in accordance with the work order(s).
- Experience and knowledge of blasting products to the indicated degree of cleanliness (SA1 / SA2 / SA2.5 / SA3) and roughness (25mu to 100mu) and using appropriate blasting media (alumina / steel grit / glass beads).
- Experience in spray metallization
- Experience with various lifting equipment and/or forklifts
- Communicative knowledge of the English language
- No fear of heights
- Driving license cat. B
- Hourly rate of €15.00 brutto/hour
- Accommodation including energy and internet charges
- Health insurance and free travel to work
- Assistance in organising formalities related to working in the Netherlands