In this position, as a bodywork welder, you are responsible for the assembly and welding of steel bodywork.
You are responsible for building bodywork and or parts thereof. The client's range varies from containers with (sliding) tarpaulin or sheet material with a loading / unloading flap or regular hinged doors. The client wants to deliver custom work, so the client largely determines the execution of the construction. In addition, as a frame builder and welder you are responsible for assembling and welding a metal construction for trailer construction. You must be able to weld and finish the construction properly and independently.
- Completed technical training in metal or engineering or at least 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- Experience as a welder in bodywork construction is an advantage.
- Being able to work well from drawing.
- Experience as a MAG 135 welder
- Technical insight.
- Dutch or English or German communicative
- Salary paid on a weekly basis according to the CAO,
- Accommodation according to SNF (Stichting Normering Flexwonen) standards,
- Health insurance,
- Free transport to work or reimbursement of commuting expenses