As a trailer construction locksmith you will be responsible for the fabrication, machining and assembly of metal parts and structures used in the manufacture of trailers.
Duties and responsibilities:
Reading and interpreting technical drawings: You will be able to read and interpret technical drawings to understand the required dimensions, specifications and materials.
Metalworking: You have knowledge of various metalworking techniques such as cutting, welding, grinding, bending and drilling.
Assembling parts: You are able to assemble metal parts and structures according to recommended practices and instructions.
Quality control: You will carry out regular quality checks on manufactured parts and structures to ensure they meet specifications and required quality standards.
Collaboration: You will work with other metalworkers, welders, engineers and designers to ensure efficient production and achieve set targets.
- communicative English
- driving licence
- experience in metalworking
- technical skills
- Hourly rate of €14.50 brutto/hour
- Full-time (40 hours per week)
- Accommodation including energy and internet charges
- Health insurance and free travel to work
- Assistance in organising formalities related to working in the Netherlands