With this client, you will be assembling steel structures at various locations in the Netherlands.
In the morning you will leave for the site, often to a construction site.
You may spend 1.5 hours in the car driving to the work site.
You will be expected at the construction site around 7.30am. You leave for home at around 4pm.
You always work the same shift.
- English language skills at B2 level
- You hold a VCA certificate
- Possession of an aerial lift certificate
- Experience in erecting steel structures.
- Weekly (every wednesday) netto salary payment according to a collective labour agreement
- Accommodation in accordance with SNF (foundation for flexible housing) standards
- Free transport to work or kilometre allowance
- Health insurance
- Care of the coordinator