Currenty we are looking for an experienced sandblaster for one of our customers in the area of Zwolle.
As a sandblaster you will use a sandblasting cabinet to remove adhering scale, paint, rust, oxides and any other surface imperfections from metal parts. You will also shovel or pour abrasives such as sand or grit into machine, then load machine with parts to be blasted. Then you will manually direct the nozzle over the surface that needs to be blasted. Ability to stand for long periods of time is essential for this position.
- Experience in a similar position
- Ability to work accurate and result-oriented
- No 9-5 mentality
- Ability to work independently
- Good knowledge of English or German
- Ability to stand up to 8 hours
- Driving license cat B
- Weekly (every wednesday) netto salary payment according to a collective labour agreement
- Accommodation in accordance with SNF (foundation for flexible housing) standards
- Free transport to work or kilometre allowance
- Health insurance
- Care of the coordinator