As a sprayer, you will be responsible for painting various vehicles and trailers. You work independently and meticulously with an eye for detail. You are the person who ultimately applies the final coat of paint to the product. You always ensure a good end result.
You will also be expected to carry out various clean-up, manual and support tasks. It may happen that you help with pre-treatment and masking. A real all-rounder with a passion for quality.
- Relevant experience in a paint shop is a must
- Flexible working attitude
- Being able to work neatly and accurately
- Good teamwork skills
- Physically fit
- English (or NL) communicative (A2)
- Driving licence cat. B
- Weekly (every wednesday) netto salary payment according to a collective labour agreement
- Accommodation in accordance with SNF (foundation for flexible housing) standards
- Free transport to work or kilometre allowance
- Health insurance
- Care of the coordinator