You will be working in a very spacious workshop with new machines. In your work, you will have an overhead crane at your disposal, which of course makes your job much easier.
What will you be doing?
As a laser cutter operator, you will be responsible for the laser cutting process.
You work with a CNC-controlled laser cutter.
You will receive a work drawing from the work preparation.
This will give you a work number, which you feed into the laser cutter's control system.
This way, the correct cutting plan and programme are loaded into the machine.
The plate from which you cut the workpieces is given a unique number.
You take this numbered plate from the stock rack and check it again before placing it on the laser cutter.
Of course, you check the finished product and finish them neatly. To then put them on the pallet to take to the warehouse colleagues who will prepare the product for shipping.
- You speak English B1/A2
- You have an affinity with metal cutting
- You have experience with cnc controlled machines
- Experience with metal cutting
- You like to work hard and are physically fit.
- Weekly (every wednesday) netto salary payment according to a collective labour agreement
- Accommodation in accordance with SNF (foundation for flexible housing) standards
- Free transport to work or kilometre allowance
- Health insurance
- Care of the coordinator