The work involves cutting workpieces using a CNC plasma cutter- Durma PL-C 1530.You work from drawings.
The CNC plasma cutter is already programmed.
- You can optimise the cutting process yourself by selecting the right settings for the machine, material and thickness
- You have at least 1 year of experience working with CNC plasma cutting machines
- You have a good knowledge of English B1
- You know how to work safely
- Quality is most important to you
- You will assist in the rectification of any (minor) defects
- You have a category B driving licence
- Weekly (every wednesday) netto salary payment according to a collective labour agreement
- Accommodation in accordance with SNF (foundation for flexible housing) standards
- Free transport to work (bicycle)
- Health insurance
- Care of the coordinator